Scorpion Exhaust, Stillen Y-Pipe, Silenced Decats, Mishimoto Hoses

BJRz

Having a little bit of a clear out...

Go on, you know you deserve an early Christmas present to yourself! :p

All items are in great condition and were in perfect working order when removed from my '04 350z. This setup sounded amazing on my car, even with the decats there was no drone but it really came alive when you hit the loud pedal! All exhaust parts have been on the car for approximately 3000 miles.

Collection will be from the area of Norfolk. King's Lynn area, Wymondham and Dereham.

Scorpion Exhaust SOLD

IMGP0802_zps4e94d9b8.jpg

IMGP0811_zpse200faa4.jpg

Stillen Y-pipe SOLD

IMGP0794_zps4bebd2d7.jpg

IMGP0796_zps1c46a6c1.jpg

Horsham Developments (H-Dev) silenced decats - which I believe are now discontinued. SOLD

IMGP0801_zpsfd76232e.jpg

IMGP0800_zpsc8fb9f69.jpg

Mishimoto Hoses. Brand new, opened but never fitted SOLD

IMGP0797_zpsb5ebeb35.jpg

IMGP0798_zps0e5687d6.jpg

All exhaust parts I would rather collected, however I would be willing to post at the buyers expense.

Anything iv'e missed, or that you're wishing to know about these items, feel free to drop me a PM and I shall do my best to answer.

Edited by BJRz

My bad should read the full post sorry still at work what do you mean buy silenced decats I'm starting to sound quite simple here

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69741-de-cats-silenced-or-unsilenced/

Have a read mate. Basically they are supposed to eliminate rasp and a bit of drone. I haven't experienced un-silenced ones so I can't comment on the difference! :thumbs:

very tempted by the stillen mate and possibly the scorpion, its whether I can get over to collect it which is the trouble, been debating getting one for a while!!!

Where abouts are you based mate?

I can post if push comes to shove. Ideally I'd like them collected though!

PM me if you wish to discuss further :thumbs:

If you can post the Stillen y-pipe I can take it off your hands, Norfolk is a bit far for me to go unfortunately unless you're coming down to Surrey in the next few weeks!

Let me know and I can pay immediately :)

im going from near norfolk to see dedman on saturday

My bad should read the full post sorry still at work what do you mean buy silenced decats I'm starting to sound quite simple here

http://www.350z-uk.c...-or-unsilenced/

Have a read mate. Basically they are supposed to eliminate rasp and a bit of drone. I haven't experienced un-silenced ones so I can't comment on the difference! :thumbs:

Quote to get people's attention :)

very tempted by the stillen mate and possibly the scorpion, its whether I can get over to collect it which is the trouble, been debating getting one for a while!!!

If you can post the Stillen y-pipe I can take it off your hands, Norfolk is a bit far for me to go unfortunately unless you're coming down to Surrey in the next few weeks!

Let me know and I can pay immediately :)

As of yet, no one has confirmed purchase of any items.

Mouthwash, the Stillen is yours if you have managed to sort something out with StevoD :)

im based in lowestoft suffolk mate, about an hour and a half away, looks like you may have a buyer but if not keep me posted

What were you after mate?

I've still got the decats and Scorpion exhaust for sale

• 2 weeks later...