Touch up paint

flavius1

Normally at the start of any car launch the focus is on supplying parts to the factory, and this includes the paint...

also there should not be a requirement for service parts so early afterf a new car launch...

As mentioned you have to wait a while until the after sales departments get fed the unique new parts like the new paints...

be patient... the uk dealers should get it in shortly ...

Halfords can normally match any paint, either that or one of the online companies. I got a can of sunset A17 done for £10, however this was only used for small parts and features......not paintwork :scare:

My rear speaker cover is badly chipped in my new car. I've just found out I need to remove the whole rear seat to get the blinking speaker cover off :surrender: The plan was to respray it.... that WAS the plan.

Halfords can normally match any paint, either that or one of the online companies. I got a can of sunset A17 done for £10, however this was only used for small parts and features......not paintwork :scare:

My rear speaker cover is badly chipped in my new car. I've just found out I need to remove the whole rear seat to get the blinking speaker cover off :surrender: The plan was to respray it.... that WAS the plan.

good guide here mate http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/rear_speakers/

That ain't a Monaro :p ....Zeds gone

That ain't a Monaro :p ....Zeds gone

:headhurt: DOH ! i need to pay more attention :snack: