MY07 Night Blue

H5

Hiya,

As I have been scouring the interweb for many weeks I've spotted a night blue coupe on Holdcrofts site for sale (looks black), and also on approved used nissan a night blue roadster (where it does look blue).

I've been told that it varies in colour depending on the light (like temper I guess).

What do I know - I've just bought a black one anyway ;)

Have to say its superb... just waiting for next Monday when the Night blue & frost leather arrives to replace the Gunmetal & alezan..... :yahoo:

Yeah, that's the direction I'm being pulled down..... :blush:

I had a test drive a fortnight ago in a new Z and there was a Night Blue one in the showroom. The colour is gorgeous, and only slightly darker IMO than the old Azure Blue.

Only got to wait till Nov then i'm off down the showroom for a Night Blue with Nismo. :D

I had a test drive a fortnight ago in a new Z and there was a Night Blue one in the showroom. The colour is gorgeous, and only slightly darker IMO than the old Azure Blue.

Only got to wait till Nov then i'm off down the showroom for a Night Blue with Nismo. :D

Was I using the online configurator through an open window on here?! :lol:

It is quite a bit darker than the Azure and in a dull light could be mistaken for black but in bright and sun light it sparkles B)

If you've had Alezan in the cockpit previously you'll appreciate the Frost interior, really brightens things up. IMO the black just makes it all too dull.

I have to say after looking at the link on the other site of the owner's new 350, Night Blue is indeed quite a bit darker, as it is in the official Nissan brochure.

So i am now wondering if I have found a rarity in my local showroom ie. a 07 350 in Azure Blue? Or is this just not possible?

That's the one. I don't want a black leather interior, so the frost sounds like a middle ground. I really like the colour and think it'll give a lot more than the GM does.....

This is gonna be expensive. :scare:

Must sit on my hands and not buy until after Xmas.....

This the one?

DSC00192.JPG

Have to excuse the photo, it was taken at the Geneva motor show where they had one.... 10ft up on a bloody wall!!! :angry:

Night blue & frost :teeth::teeth: luvllllyyy........... only problem with that one is someones cut the roof off :lol::lol:

That's the one. I don't want a black leather interior, so the frost sounds like a middle ground. I really like the colour and think it'll give a lot more than the GM does.....

This is gonna be expensive. :scare:

Must sit on my hands and not buy until after Xmas.....

Your right about it being expensive....we only went to look at the new model just to see what it was like....... test drive in the orange job and well that was it....where do we sign :scare:

So i am now wondering if I have found a rarity in my local showroom ie. a 07 350 in Azure Blue? Or is this just not possible?

Could be the last of the previous model registered this year.... if its not got the buldge in the bonnet its either an 06 or earlier! The front grille on the 06 is the same as the 07 so that should help ;)