LONDON DOCK MEET

Zedrush

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sunday evening or nothing for me I'm afraid......

And Zedrush, how could you possibly forget such a good looking face!! :dry:

I've been working out and i'm gonna :boxing: your head in when i see ya!!! :teeth:

Sarnie Ha ha your all talk :p

Andy you copy me remember its okay Ill let ya :p;)

Rickya Lets do the evening because Im going to bring a very good camera plus some lighting too :thumbs:

Louis can you get a light on the bullet cams?

I would prefer to do lunch - I remember last time we went there - we didnt spend long taking photos at all and yet I wasnt home till 12:30 or something..

Lets make it seven then I cant do during the day plus need to have Louis there and day time is a no go, plus Sarnie can only make in the evening too :thumbs:

Sweet so list is as follows:

Zedrush +1

Sl114

Limiter

Andy

Daron + Girlfriend

H5

Pingu2

Rickya

Tin

IanS

Cavey

Sarnie

Sarnie is PJ coming, will have to know for table booking, in fact can everyone let me know if they are bringing someone so I can get the right seats on the tables :thumbs:

My brother and I are organising the meeting points for the cruise which will give us some of the best picture backgrounds, we are going a week before with louis to scan out the places best for pictures, included will be chelsea Bridge and marblearch :thumbs:

I am? :dry:

Yeah thats fine, i have also just got myself a Nikon D50, wooooooo so expect lots of pics.

Jay - the bullet cams do not have lights on them, they shouldnt need it. Plus im not sure if i can get any in time as i will need to buy some, and money is tight right now. I can always set up the hand helds as last time, and if there are passengers, we can get them to have some in their cars

I should be able to get my bullet cams in this weekend so it will give me a chance to have a play with them and get used to them. I also have a HD Sony Camcorder with window mount that we can use.

Jay, i'll be bringing someone with me. Not sure who yet, but will be two of us. :thumbs:

Cool I will pm everyone or email everyone with a map of the cruise, I might ask my friend to come in his car so he can record it all too, he can go one step ahead of us and film us going by in a long trail of Z and one lambo lol :thumbs:

Also He has a very good camera with lights, Im bringing lighting, we will be home not that late promise ;)

No lambos!!! lol.

Liam if you are coming down can we mount a load of cameras on your car? lol.

I will get clicking with the new camera and make sure i can do some decent night shots of the cars and then make sure all the cameras are ready too.

I guess you will want me to edit it all aswell?

No lambos!!! lol.

I will get clicking with the new camera and make sure i can do some decent night shots of the cars and then make sure all the cameras are ready too.

I can edit mate I got Final Cut Pro version on my mac :thumbs: plus 200gb of free space to take advantage of :yahoo:

No lambos!!! lol.

I can edit mate I got Final Cut Pro version on my mac :thumbs:

I dont trust you to do it! lol

We can do it together or i can do it in the studio at home.

No lambos!!! lol.

I can edit mate I got Final Cut Pro version on my mac :thumbs:

I dont trust you to do it! lol

We can do it together or i can do it in the studio at home.

Come round mind and do it Ill order a curry in dont trust you either lol :lol:

7 pm is fine chaps :D

When you do the map of the cruise, it might be an idea to have a couple of stops en route, so that if people get left behind (which will inevitably happen like last time!! Loius & others!) they know where they could catch up. So if there are a couple of places along the way where we could all stop for a bit it would allow others to catch up. IIRC it will probably me ctrying to catch Limiter while he drives through London at breakneck speeds!! :p