A Mystery ! - The case of the missing hole

Mudman

Need someone or some people to quickly pop out to their Zeds for me

Just taken delivery of the below

http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

They look very good and a good quality and a perfect addition to the red leather retrim.

but check this out and I draw your attention to one of the points

Details:

• These mats come with the correct and approved floor connectors / fixing systems, locking the car mats into place (Velcro, Clips, Holes Etc) and the anti-slip rubber backing prevents mats from moving to ensure complete safety.

Mine didn't..............

Just rang them up and they claim there is no locking points on a 350Z Car mat ( info from the car manufacturer) . My current set have locking points OK its JDM but surely ..........?

So are they correct ?

Looking at Keysers mats on his clear out - I see a fixing hole. So is the fixing point standard ?

http://www.350z-uk.c.../page__hl__shed

Anyone fancy a quick dash into their car ? - would also help

They have offered to send out the holes so I can do a DIY job but coughing up £40 based on their Ad would like to make sure future Zedders are aware

Thanks in advance

Edited by Mudman

Yep my thoughts unless they are not standard - what I'll do is if enough people confirm there is indeed a fixing point as standard (and we both haven't had previous owners mod it ) then send them the link to this post

Just spoke them again - very helpful and will indeed be looking at this thread with a view to sending one out with a correct fitting - watch this space ! Who knows they even be persuaded to do a group buy !

Mine current ones are in very good nick with Metal Z's pop rivetted into the pile - not sure to sell them as is or remove the Z's and fit to the new carpet ans just use the leather trims for meets etc

• Like 1

Mine current ones are in very good nick with Metal Z's pop rivetted into the pile - not sure to sell them as is or remove the Z's and fit to the new carpet ans just use the leather trims for meets etc

I fit some rubber mats for the Winter and save my Zed carpets. :thumbs:

• Like 1