O2 spacers for invidia de-cats

Kerry

Hi guys my engine management light has come on after fitting my invidia de-cats do I need to fit a O2 spacer or will the light turn off once the car is mapped?

If i do need O2 spacers what would be suitable for my invidia decats and where can I get them from?

^^ What he said. ;)

In the mean time though before you get your remap done if the EML bothers you it can be turned off (albeit temporarily as it will without a doubt come back on) by doing the ECU reset AKA the pedal dance.

Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi guys my engine management light has come on after fitting my invidia de-cats do I need to fit a O2 spacer or will the light turn off once the car is mapped?

If i do need O2 spacers what would be suitable for my invidia decats and where can I get them from?

Hi Kerry,

Just out of interest what exhaust system are you running with your Invidia de-cats..

Looking to run decats on an Invidia Gemini for myself..

• 2 months later...

Hi Kerry,

Just out of interest what exhaust system are you running with your Invidia de-cats..

Looking to run decats on an Invidia Gemini for myself..

I'm looking at running the invidia Gemini aswell, I've heard a sound clip of the system with decats and it sounds amazing, deep no rasp, and not overly loud which is what I want