Dedman fail at Driftcup 2014

AliveBoy

It's very much a pretty standard car really. It's the only car I've ever drifted, so I upgrade bits as I find that I need to. I've stripped the car out and got a proper seat and harness, bc coilovers and some cheapo rear camber arms and polybushes on the front end. It has a welded JDM diff, stage 1 organic clutch and a lightened single mass flywheel, standard brembo's with a hydraulic handbrake and I've got 3 sets of GT wheels so they're always matching.

Next plans are some front camber arms and a proper geometry set up, I don't want to spend £1000 on extra lock just yet as I feel I still have stuff to learn first. I don't want to rely on it to look good when I'm actually rubbish :lol:

• Like 2

Great pics!!! Some serious levels of water!!!

What rear wing is that? I like ducktail spoilers :cloud9:

on a different note Matt, I love your rear spoiler :D

It's made by epracing :) Personally I'd prefer it if it was the width of the boot, but I like it as is too :D

Cheaper than I thought.... would be nice if it went to the edge of the boot ;)

• Like 1

Interesting..... :) I'm about to get more heavily into it to be honest, do a few days at Lydden perhaps. Need to fork out for some decent coilovers after Xmas. As well as some camber arms.

Did you not need to change the front camber arms with the coilovers on it? I heard a while you go that you did HAVE to, but upon inspection it didn't seem necessary??

Interesting..... :) I'm about to get more heavily into it to be honest, do a few days at Lydden perhaps. Need to fork out for some decent coilovers after Xmas. As well as some camber arms.

Did you not need to change the front camber arms with the coilovers on it? I heard a while you go that you did HAVE to, but upon inspection it didn't seem necessary??

Had to change the rear as I had -3* of camber and it handled like a pig :lol: The front is fine, but I want more as it gives you more grip on lock :)