Cosworth Plenum

TDI

Hi,

I am sorry if this contravenes any T&C, so any Mods please feel free to remove this post if necessary.

I have been told by Cosworth that there is confidence of delivery of these beauties next month (October 07).

This being the case we are now taking orders for them.

The price is £665 plus vat (£781.38) with free delivery.

I have attached a picture of one installed on a car. I am told that there are no strut brace interference issues.

I hope this is of some interest.

Mark :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is the new engine cover that you illustrated which you could do with if purchasing this plenum

Hi Mike,

The engine cover is optional and not included in the price. We don't have the price yet but will do shortly.

Mark :)

What kind of performance increases could we expect from installing one of these? Would it need a re-map to gain any potential bhp?

Cosworth claim a 25hp capability.

I am quite surprised about the price reactions so far. I have to say that I think it's an obsolute bargain personally :)

Now thats a proper engineered plenum! B) well it looks like one anyway, i'm sure Cosworth know what their doing.

+3 on the price :scare:

+4

Based on the price, it would be approx. £28 per bhp, which is a bargain.....

Any dyno proven results guys? :)

Now thats a proper engineered plenum! B) well it looks like one anyway, i'm sure Cosworth know what their doing.

+4

We haven't tested one yet so I can't offer you any of our data but Cosworth claim 25hp :)

+4

We haven't tested one yet so I can't offer you any of our data but Cosworth claim 25hp :)

Given the reputation you guys seem to be building up, if you can get your hands on one and prove it then I think you'll get plenty of orders on these..... ;)

And a price on the engine cover would be good since I'm still missing mine...... :blush:

+4

Given the reputation you guys seem to be building up, if you can get your hands on one and prove it then I think you'll get plenty of orders on these..... ;)

And a price on the engine cover would be good since I'm still missing mine...... :blush:

Thanks for your kind words H5.

We will have our hands on 35 next month. If we are asked to fit any here, I'll certainly post up the dyno data :)

• 2 weeks later...
Any news from TDi regarding this piece of genius hardware?

Im looking forward to seeing what kind of figures were gained after installation... as i might change my mind abt the V+ plenum which is on its way..

Hi,

We are expecting them to arrive this month and already have a ginea pig arranged for testing.

I'll post up the results as soon as they are available :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, we are expecting them to arrive this month and already have a ginea pig arranged for testing.

I'll post up the results as soon as they are available

Hi... still waiting for feedback from TDi regarding the cosworth plenum.. i have delayed buying an alternative as i really wana see if its as good as they claim...

TDi.. Please post this months test results! :thumbs:

Hi N15MNO,

We are still waiting for them to arrive.

Cosworth have sent me their own internal data sheets which show the test results of various different configurations (including spacers etc) which is interesting. I am not at liberty to disclose these but I understand they are working on a diluted version for marketing purposes. I'm happy to post our results when they become available.

A lot of people are buying them for the bling factor because they do look VERY cool B)

Judging by our initial orders I think there may be a demand/supply problem, so if anyone does want one of the first batch I recommend that they get a deposit to us asap.