Alarm/Daddy Long legs!

nixy

My alarm went off 4 times last night which has never happened before. Husband works away a lot during the week but my lad was straight outside with a baseball bat as he thought he heard voices in the drive (nice to know he's good for something but was probably a funny sight out in the countryside!)

Anyway - when I got to work this morning I noticed a huge daddy long legs sat on the inside of the door - could something that small have been causing the alarm to go off?

My alarm went off 4 times last night which has never happened before. Husband works away a lot during the week but my lad was straight outside with a baseball bat as he thought he heard voices in the drive (nice to know he's good for something but was probably a funny sight out in the countryside!)

Anyway - when I got to work this morning I noticed a huge daddy long legs sat on the inside of the door - could something that small have been causing the alarm to go off?

tut, tut, - having strangers in your car while hubby is away ;)