Possible Part Time Income for Someone

Flex

Ok, so I've started a pyramid scheme.

Not really.

For those that don't know I run a small accountancy practice and over the last year I've made a real effort to get new clients, mostly through telesales, they call companies up ask if they're happy with their current accountant if they are they leave them, if they're not they get the opportunity :) to meet with me to review.

My only gripe is the level of service (to me) from these telesales people is fairly poor, I need someone to get the appointment (with a business that wants to talk to me) and then follow up once I've met with them (currently they don't do this - or if they do they don't do it well).

I'm looking for someone who could do this role, probably part time, from home as and when they feel like it but hopefully delivering me 6-10 appointments per month.

If anyone knows someone, a friend, perhaps your partner etc then drop me a PM.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Craig

Edited by Flex

Hmm this could be interesting. Few things to consider though - would you provide the leads to call through? Also would need to know a bit more about the services you offer so can create an effective pitch.

I've been in sales since uni, and cold calling can get pretty mind numbing so need to have a real hook to get your foot through the door. Obviously you being the accountant would be able to discuss the technical jargon, but we'd need enough information to grab the attention of the lead.

I'd be quite interested in this but would have to look at my time commitments - but would be interested in knowing more to see how much I could possibly help you with.

Drop me a PM if you're happy to discuss more in depth mate :thumbs: