Red Zed

Jud1

So, I'm gonna go look at one tomorrow, I've spent an age looking around and had pretty much written off the idea until the spring.... /more choice etc.

And then ...

A JDM, showing 51K, Bright Red, Auto box, which looks incredibly clean inside and out .... 2 small marks on rear bumper being taken car of today / chips away. Appears.

states 06 but on a 2002 plate! - never really sure how that works!? - doesn't matter to me

Anyway, I've had a v good look through the guide /potential buyers and feel rather prep'd! - My brother is running a background check (is a trader) and, I got a mate coming with me who tinkers in all things petrol

(runs very silly standing 1/4's in his 1960's VW Bus!) :)

Nothing to add/ask ... just needed to tell someone ! :)

Will report tomorrow ....

best

J

@Lexx ... I noticed some do some don't .... surely not a major prob if not? one hopes the brakes stop the car! :) :) .. and, that I could add later? - if required! .. I'm no racing driver.

Exactly. They are just upgraded Brakes (albeit expensive ones) Which are standard on UK cars.

You wont crash the car for not having them :lol:

• Like 1

Oh it's not essential, but JDM cars don't come with them as standard so it's a nice upgrade to have.

The standard brakes will stop you, they're just not fantastic. A set of Brembo's will set you back £500. Maybe gives you a some room to negotiate if it doesn't have them.

• Like 1