New camera trial

reefshark

Quick video i took trying out the new camera and mount for the Z, needs an external mic to get rid of wind noise hence the music and also for some reason you tube screwed the quality so now looks like its been filmed on a potato was much better on my PC, Ive got a few more mounts to try out so will try and get a few more videos done and try and find out why the quality is getting reduced, anyway hope you enjoy.

• Like 2

Its a Mobius action camera, really good little camera with all the mounts and a waterproof case it came in under £100, just needs an external mic and it would be great

https://joovuu.com/g...angle-lens.html

Nice bit of kit. Did you get the "Standard" or the "Wide Angle" lens version, only a couple £ between them.

Also, is 16Gb the biggest SD it takes? Its says the max recording time is to the 4Gb limit which you can hit in under 30min in HD, once its hit that, does it automatically continue recording on another file or have you not got that far yet?

Any info to help with purchase would be good

Its a Mobius action camera, really good little camera with all the mounts and a waterproof case it came in under £100, just needs an external mic and it would be great

https://joovuu.com/g...angle-lens.html

Nice bit of kit. Did you get the "Standard" or the "Wide Angle" lens version, only a couple £ between them.

Also, is 16Gb the biggest SD it takes? Its says the max recording time is to the 4Gb limit which you can hit in under 30min in HD, once its hit that, does it automatically continue recording on another file or have you not got that far yet?

Any info to help with purchase would be good

Hi i've got the wide angle one, I think I put a 32gb card in mine will have to check when I get home, the 4gb limit is when you run it on the max recording time setting which once it reaches 4gb will then start another recording, hope this helps i'm quite impressed with mine for the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Did another video this time mounted on the rear bumper to get some noise from the "muffler delete".

Also found out why the quality isn't so great after editing, the camera records in .MOV and live movie maker converts it which lowers the quality so will need to find another editor.

Anyway enjoy the noise.

• Like 1