Bought my 350z!

kinch180

Hi again everybody,

Just like to thank everybody for their help on my last post. Bought my new 350z last weekend and getting delivery saturday morning :)

Got the colour, interior and spec i wanted but didn't get my rays! Just wondering what would be the easiest way to get rays instead of my standard alloys, and also how much would they cost?

Post pics when i get it next weekend.

Thanks in advance

New 350z owner

Hi - thats brilliant news!! congratulations!!!

To get Rays, there are a couple of methods...

Firstly, post up a wanted add on the site - there are always owners changing their wheels that may have a set they would be willing to sell.

Also, keep an eye on ebay - thats where I got a set from for the last car. They have gone for up to very near the £1k price in the past, but should now be considerably lower.

They wont fit in a Z if you go to pick them up though, so you'll need another vehicle to transport them in.

There is a meet in the Lake district on Sunday next weekend, you could even come along and show your new car off and meet some of us! :teeth:

You're going to ache from the smiles after picking her up and getting through your first tank on Saturday :thumbs:

Thanks guys! The wheels are not a major concern of mine, just want to pick it up now but this week is dragging already! It is having its P3 (27k) this week so should be ready to roll on Saturday. No can do on Sunday sorry. Im in the South Wales area if theres anything coming up?