Z randomly cut out...

DDay

odb2????

pickup a elm obd2 dongle from ebay - hook up to an android phone and you can view diagnostic code history

pays for itself - personally saved me £70 this week in nissan diagnostic fees this week - just paid to have the faulty part fitted

when i spoke to mark, he said it sounds like it could be an air flow meter problem. What year is yours and what mods have you got on yours? i want to take my mass air flow meter out and clean it ans see it that helps. I wouldn't have thought injectors to be honest as it can run totally fine one min and then muck up all cylinders the next. I still think its more electrical such as air mass unit, crank shaft position sensor, cam shaft position sensor ect. I just don't know why it doesn't throw up any codes at all :bang:

Yeah iv had the MAF out n cleaned it and injector cleaner through it and reset the ECU.Iv read some threads about carbon fouled plugs indicating injector problems....it all seemed to have started after the milltek went on??!!

when i spoke to mark, he said it sounds like it could be an air flow meter problem. What year is yours and what mods have you got on yours? i want to take my mass air flow meter out and clean it ans see it that helps. I wouldn't have thought injectors to be honest as it can run totally fine one min and then muck up all cylinders the next. I still think its more electrical such as air mass unit, crank shaft position sensor, cam shaft position sensor ect. I just don't know why it doesn't throw up any codes at all :bang:

FYI

'cam shaft position sensor' - had this problem last week - came up as P1078 on diagnostic + engine management light

EM light stayed on most of the time (even with code reset) - occasionally went off but came back - faulty exhaust sensor (only on GT4 version) - replaced - all good now...

• Like 1

Yeah iv had the MAF out n cleaned it and injector cleaner through it and reset the ECU.Iv read some threads about carbon fouled plugs indicating injector problems....it all seemed to have started after the milltek went on??!!

Purely coincidence, I can assure you of that.

Pull the plugs, what do they look like?