Where can I buy this?

Argyll

£55 for a pair! Are they made of platinum?

I'm no skinflint by any means but this seems excessive for what basically is a badge made of cheap plastic!

Is there any Japanese sites I can order from and maybe cheaper? I have someone at work who is Japanese so they would translate the page for me.

£55 for a pair! Are they made of platinum?

I'm no skinflint by any means but this seems excessive for what basically is a badge made of cheap plastic!

Is there any Japanese sites I can order from and maybe cheaper? I have someone at work who is Japanese so they would translate the page for me.

£55 for the pair is cheap, Mike@MJP charges more (£47.95 each)

TBH BigPhil is a great trader and one of the cheapest, I doubt you will find it cheaper and I also doubt that the original ones are that much cheaper.

Address the package to Mr & Mrs XXX and Family.

The allowance is per person - a package addressed as above is assumed to be both adults and 2 children. Thus increasing the limit to £72. According to the customs & excise employees based at Parcelforce main depot when I last visited, this results in the allowance being multiplied by 4, as each person has an £18 allowance.

Not a guarantee, but thats the insider info that I was given by customs when discussing the issue...

Worth a try.

Do you think I'd get stung for the duty or is there a good chance I'd get away with it?

The total cost would be £48.31. If I had to pay the duty I'd probably end up paying more.

At the end of the day we remove that uncertainty £55 including delivery, no shocks and available next day.

Do you think I'd get stung for the duty or is there a good chance I'd get away with it?

The total cost would be £48.31. If I had to pay the duty I'd probably end up paying more.

At the end of the day we remove that uncertainty £55 including delivery, no shocks and available next day.

I need some bling Phil, sick of losin to C & J :rant:

Just tell me what you are after.

tbh phil i would have ordered those off you but i didnt realise you did that style :fishslap:

tbh phil i would have ordered those off you but i didnt realise you did that style :fishslap:

No worries.

Just to clarify shown below is our normal stock.

zbadge.jpg

Z33EM-EMB.jpg

Z33EM-CHRME-02.jpg

Occasionaly we have these as well but very rare and also expensive (they are metal though)

DSC_8067.jpg

No worries.

zbadge.jpg

Z33EM-EMB.jpg

Z33EM-CHRME-02.jpg

Occasionaly we have these as well but very rare and also expensive (they are metal though)

DSC_8067.jpg

Phil I want th efirst set with the black background. How do I order them?

No worries.

zbadge.jpg

Z33EM-EMB.jpg

Z33EM-CHRME-02.jpg

DSC_8067.jpg

Phil I want th efirst set with the black background. How do I order them?

I'd go with ringing or e-mailing him. Both in his sig. ;)