Loose 350Z?

CJRamze

Probably the oddest title in forum history but I really don't know how else to explain it.

I've come from many a FWD hot hatch and in all cases I've gone for a very tight setup, this will always result in god awful ride comfort, however it does resort in total confidence behind the wheel.

Now... I don't feel the same about the Zed at the minute, I suspect that its very much 'something' thats not right with the car more than the actual cars setup.

I don't seem to have any clunking, Clicking, slamming or other strange noises when driving about, going over speedbumps or the like.

However if I press on a little bit the car feels... Loose.

Almost like the lower part of the car is made from Jelly and I'm sat on the wobbly bit on the top, like we are totally out of sync with each other and when I expect the car to move a certain way underneath me theres almost a delay.

I've been looking into bushings and people seem to replace these but I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest so It will result in me throwing money at the problem until it goes away.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Experianced similar?

If I take my car to my local mechanic could anyone help me point him in the right direction?

I did think it was that I was spoilt with very tight cars with uncomfortable suspension but I'm not so sure.

Recently had my wheels refurbed and refitted and I want to say it feels worse since then, however I think that I may have just 'Locked on' to the feeling.

I'll be honest tire pressures didn't occur to me as I checked them only two weeks ago.

But one week ago I had the wheels refurbed and they would of taken the tyres off!

I will check them and get back to you guys ASAP.

P.S Thanks everyone for the quick responses!

Edited by CJRamze