Possible zorst blow

SJ350z

So I went to shropshire last weekend to visit a friend. Turned out to be a complete waste of time and money but just to add injury to insult.. I tried to get down his driveway which is sloped.. in a lowered Zed :bang:

Now it scraped pretty badly. Like it got stuck.. then I decided I'd go forward to see if I could get over. Been driving around fairly worried wondering how bad the damage is and last night I drove through a slight echo wall area and it sounds like there is a very very small minor blow.

What would it sound like? it is so so small im not sure if its just in my head as im worried? :surrender:

I would jack the car up but not sure what im looking for? Also if I did damage the zorst where would it be ?

Cheers guys :cry:

Will have to sort this out when my friend and I are both off at the same time then. Dont have axle stands :scare: What a pain in the butt... If it is blowing I'll be saving up for another aftermarket exhaust. Just sold my other one... God damn you Murphy :bang:

You'll know if its blowing, start it and get down beside the car just behind the front wheel, if you can hear a "pfft pfft pfft" sound coming from under the car rather than the back of it, it's blowing. I can guarantee if its blowing because of scraping, it'll be from the flexi on the Y pipe.