Cougar Store - Leicester Meet - Sunday 21st September…

MITZ@CougarStore

Just to say guys - I pooped over to say hello - and couldn't asked for a warmer welcome great bunch of lads....makes me want to buy a 350 :teeth:

Oh, is THAT what the smell was? :lol:

Good to meet you, your Focus looked awesome. But you've finished with it now - get a Zed and show us what can be done...... :teeth:

Plus this place is much better than the STOC :thumbs:;)

It was the smell of fear .. lol yep great start to my first post... lol

• Like 1

Another great meet Mitz had had a great day meeting and chatting to fellow zedders. Even got those anoying dings removed from my doors. Couldn't look at one point and well when he got the hammer out that was my que to go get a drink. Haha turned out well though That's one more thing off the to do list.

Mark

• Like 1

Will upload a pic of the hydro dipped switchcovers you did for me tomorrow, unless you pop it up tonight ;-)

Looking forward to seeing these dipped covers... looking to get mine done.

any pointers who's doing the dipping?

Hydragraphics in the posts above ^^^

Ooooo you're good Sherlock I've no idea how you figured that one out. I mean there are no clues given away in this thread :teeth::lol:

I bet you're good at Through the Keyhole too :thumbs:

Will upload a pic of the hydro dipped switchcovers you did for me tomorrow, unless you pop it up tonight ;-)

Looking forward to seeing these dipped covers... looking to get mine done.

any pointers who's doing the dipping?

Hydragraphics in the posts above ^^^

Ooooo you're good Sherlock I've no idea how you figured that one out. I mean there are no clues given away in this thread :teeth::lol:

I bet you're good at Through the Keyhole too :thumbs:

He obviously hadn't read all the posts... Absolutely no need for sarcasm !

I hoped the grinning and laughing smilies at the end of the statement would be an indication of the humour in which it was intended. But I guess not. Apologies it it was purely seen as sarcasm.

I do still think it's obvious from the previous posts and the particular member's username the answer to Mike's query.

Honestly, the pictures don't do them justice, Should've really taken a before and after, but I guess most of us know how easy the OEM switch cover finish scratches

seen pics of the before many times on here.....they look like a claustrophobic, epileptic edward scissorshands has been trying to get out of the car

• Like 1