350z STILLEN Stainless Steel Exhaust System Dual Wall Tips?

Fluke

I want to change by Miltek Berk HFC combo for something louder but without the drone on motorway journeys . I'm still undecided as to which exhaust to get, I like the Ark Grip, but it's going to be the end of Sept before anyone has them in stock. I know the Stillen is dearer, but has anyone heard it and could share their thoughts on it?

I I have been working 7 days a week for the past few months, but have the weekend off next week and want to treat myself/install a new exhaust. I have also have a Chargespeed bumper to go on, sp whatever exhaust I go for needs to fit without having to chop that up.

That's about 6 weeks lol

Best advice is don't buy on a whim, good things come to those who wait, I've bought something because I wasn't patient and ended up regretting it :(

I just don't have the patience, :blush: what at about the Motordyne?

Edited by Fluke

I have a full stillen exhaust on mine and I think it sounds great, it is quite raspy but I quite like that. What's most impressive is that it's basicly silent when you are just cruising along, but very aggressive under hard acceleration. I could try to get a vid if it would help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a full stillen exhaust on mine and I think it sounds great, it is quite raspy but I quite like that. What's most impressive is that it's basicly silent when you are just cruising along, but very aggressive under hard acceleration. I could try to get a vid if it would help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. :thumbs: