Insurance mix up!

craigbev92

okay so I'm about to dive into buying my first zed after receiving a quote from my current insurer Adrian Flux, however when I go to retrieve the quote they tell me that they put down that I had owned the car for 3 years! I'm 22 with 4 years NCB and it went from £1200 on my own to £2500+ with my mother on the policy!!! kind of disgusted but nothing I can do I guess!!!

Does anybody have any recommendations for me?

Cheers

Craig

That sucks Craig ~ feel for you as that's a lot of money for anyone to have to pay.

Try ringing/emailing & sending PM's to a few of the Insurance companies on here as JC mentioned. They can be found here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/42-insurance/

Failing any of them, which I doubt, your next best bet is to get on a comparison website as that is where I found my cheapest quote. Be careful when checking what's included etc as the cheapest quote isn't always the best. Good luck. :thumbs:

okay so I'm about to dive into buying my first zed after receiving a quote from my current insurer Adrian Flux, however when I go to retrieve the quote they tell me that they put down that I had owned the car for 3 years! I'm 22 with 4 years NCB and it went from £1200 on my own to £2500+ with my mother on the policy!!! kind of disgusted but nothing I can do I guess!!!

Does anybody have any recommendations for me?

Cheers

Craig

Hi,

I'm sorry that you seem to be having some issues with ourselves. If you wanted to PM me you details I'd be happy to look into this to see if there is anything I can do.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

On the Prestige Keep Moving Insurance scheme, we would need a year's experience of driving this or similar performance car before we could give you a competitive quote.

My previous car was a mk4 golf gt tdi pd130 running about 260bhp which was owned for 2 years. If that means anything?

On the Prestige Keep Moving Insurance scheme, we would need a year's experience of driving this or similar performance car before we could give you a competitive quote.

My previous car was a mk4 golf gt tdi pd130 running about 260bhp which was owned for 2 years. If that means anything?

Did you go on the comparison website? Admiral tend to be good for younger drivers. Im 23 with 2 year ncb, all mods declared and got £800 :thumbs:

Edited by hensh65

comparison was around the 1400 mark but a lot were with boxes, now I'm not going to be driving it like I stole it because I will be wanting to get used to RWD and I would like to be allowed out past 11! (providing mummy lets me! :lol: )

admiral was in the 2.5k region