350Z part out - all sorts available.

ChickenFillet

Returning my car back to basically standard means I have a few bits and bobs for sale.

All prices are plus p&p where available, if I can't/won't send it that will be next to the items price.

Collection is available on everything too, I live in weymouth, dorset (DT4 9DJ).

I will accept reasonable offers on the listed prices too!

First up,

2 x 5L (enough to completely change the entire cooling system on a 350Z) L248 Premix Genuine Coolant.

Never Used.

Looking for £18 a bottle or £30 for the pair. Collection Preferred. Courier won't take it as it's a 'restricted' item.

Next are a set of EBC Ultimax 2 rear brake pads.

Brand new, the box is still sealed. Looking for £10+P&P.

Next is a K&N oil filter (HP1008)

Brand new, still with protective wrap around the sealing rubber. Looking for £5+P&P.

Here I have a set of gas-lift bonnet struts.

They are used, and have a few marks on them, but function perfectly. I paid £60+£8.99P&P for them about 6 months ago.

SOLD

Next is a 350Z VQ35DE Engine Mishimoto coolant hose complete kit. It's the black kit with the orange inners. It's never been used, although the package has been opened. I paid £65 for the complete kit with the intention of fitting it -

SOLD

Here I have a Anodised Blue 350Z (VQ35DE if it makes a difference) Slam Panel. It has been used, and has two spots where the anodising has come off from the bonnet marking it. other than that there are minor marks all consistent with age and use on it. I paid £45 for it, and had it fitted for roughly 6months.

SOLD

Here I have a brand new 3-piece (friction material, pressure plate and release bearing) clutch kit for the VQ35DE.

I bought it in May 2014 for £350 (http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5655dd9a49)

It's all sealed in it's original packaging, I never got round to fitting it.

SOLD

For better quality photos, or additional information, or anything to do with anything, feel free to contact me.

All payment will be Via PAYPAL only, or cash on collection.

Edited by ChickenFillet

Hi

Sorry for late reply,

Someone's just beat you to it on PM'ing me so if it doesn't sell to him you're more than welcome to them.

There aren't any instructions but they're self explanatory anyway.

Cheers.

Ah ok no worries mate, just let me know ASAP if they don't sell

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...