Full leather

Xenon headlights

Brembo breaks

Climate

Heated seats

Bose speakers

Cruse control

and much more !

Only change from standard is a full cobra exhaust , this was a change from the standard nissan system that can be problematic

And also a nice kenwood head unit , this also has built in Bluetooth hands free and digital radio , the Bose head unit was prone to faults

The sound the cobra exhaust makes is lovely ... No drone at all ... Clips can be found on YouTube

The car is in amazing condition ... And has been very well looked after and loved Averaging less than 5k per year

Serv 1 @ 984 miles

Serv 2 @ 5474 miles

Serv 3 @ 9123 miles

Serv 4 @ 13646 miles

Serv 5 @ 18536 miles

Serv 6 @ 26092 miles

Serv 7 @ 33881 miles

Serv 8 @ 39343 miles

Serv 9 @ 43241 miles

Serv 10 @ 46304 miles

Car is always ran on premium fuel , be aware of any 350z who hasn't done this !

Since I've owned the car it hasn't missed a beat ... Idles smooth and quiet no rattles or knocks .. Oil is checked every week and it's never once dropped oil

Car also falls under the lower tax bracket

Car has full service history with all 10 stamps

Will be sold with 6 month tax

And MOT till feb 2015 (all MOTs are present)

All tyres are in good condition

And are premium brand Falken all round

Only selling as I am getting a company car !

I traveled from Glasgow to Sheffield for this car , because it was the best one in the country at the time IMO

The car will also be professionally detailed using a nano sealent to protect the paint for the new owner

Please no time wasters , I'm in no huge rush to sell the car !

Any questions please call or text 07805394842

Car is for sale at £6,400

Thanks for looking

This add is copied from pistonheads , sorry if it reads like you have no clue about the car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I've priced it a little high ... Seems to be the cheapest one on auto trader and piston heads for the millage ... Anyway ..

Car has now been taxed for 6 months ... And reduced the price on piston heads to £6200

Forum member would be 6k

Pricing seems spot on at £6.5k if anything I'd say its on the cheap side. Low miles , good condition and not molested. If you lived more central this would have been snapped up no doubt. GLTWS bud :thumbs:

Exhaust and head unit are the only changes ... Last owner told me the spoiler was a nismo option ... Not sure if it is or not thou , it's kinda grown on me . Didn't like it at first

Sale is due to company car

So after me deciding against the company car ... Due to the hidden costs and higher tax involved ... I sold the 350z and put the money toward .... This ... Please don't be too mean :)

0c78a57e2e46ca4ad3d0fe7404609f72.jpgcb67e60aa7c40b48d42c7f2e618410ae.jpgf735d529062c66c5873c493a70ca6f43.jpg

2.4 Alfa 159 oil burner , 220bhp crazy amount of toys and comfort ! Best seats I've sat in :)

Very odd sensation , feeling a surge without the drama and sound of the 350 .. But hey she'll give me 530 miles from a tank and with a gentle map maybe get her up to the 250bhp mark

Would like to thank everyone on the forum , your knowledge and help was invaluable before and after I bought my car ... Truly the best forum community I've been part of... One day I'd like to get another 350 or maybe 370 .. They are amazing machines

Dean