Anyone imported Nismo exhausts from the USA?

IanS

Hi - new to the site, very impressed so far. Have an 04 GT that I am keen to get an exhaust for. Dont want to go mega loud but need something more than standard. From what I hear Nismo system is the way forward?

Prices seem way better in the USA - has anyone imported an exhaust? Is there any difference mechanically between US and UK cars?

Cheers

Hi - new to the site, very impressed so far. Have an 04 GT that I am keen to get an exhaust for. Dont want to go mega loud but need something more than standard. From what I hear Nismo system is the way forward?

Prices seem way better in the USA - has anyone imported an exhaust? Is there any difference mechanically between US and UK cars?

Cheers

Plenty of people have got them from the States; Adam at Z1 performance is the man to see (z1sales@z1auto.com). Cheap and reliable service!

Cheers for the responses guys - Nismo here i come!

My Z: 04 GT coupe, Gunmetal, black leather. All standard except some EBC Red Stuff pads all round needed after Knock Hill track day. Keen for more track days near London if anyone goes regularly