HSD Monopro on a HR

Scully

Anyone got these on a HR?

On the rear shocks you have two options for the lower mounting bolt, presumably for that little extra 'lows', about another 20-25mm but for me these 'extra low' holes don't actually reach the bush. The strut is resting on the arm before it gets anywhere near close - about 7mm short.

As such I'm maxed out with only a 20-25mm drop at the rear. Fine for now but when I get camber arms that will soon change.

Any suggestions? And before anyone says, changing the spring rate to allow that extra drop is a lot easier said than done!

• 4 months later...

I heard of a similar problem with HSD's, but there was only one hole and it barely dropped the car at all, so buyers would drill their own holes to mount them. Looks like HSD have tried and failed to rectify the situation.

yeh, i bought them not really researching first, test fitted them today and they dont go low enough for what im after,im sure they are great coilovers but more for track use rather than just stance! i was going to drill the holes but thought id rather sell them to someone who wants them and buy the dualtechs or something similar. so if anyone wants a set of coilovers holla at me!