Brake and clutch fluid capacity?

richard.hezlett

Good afternoon everyone. I'm planning on getting a P3 service done on my 2003 uk 350z this week. As I don't know a lot about the previous service history of my car ( have it 1 year now ) I'm planning on getting all the oils changed. I have 1.5 litres of Motul RBF 600 brake fluid and wanted to know if this would be enough to change both the brake and clutch fluid?

Regards Richard.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me what the actual brake and clutch fluid capacities are? I have one litre of ATE typ 200 DOT 4 brake fluid due to arrive with my HEL braided lines. Will there be enough for the clutch too and is the DOT4 suitable. here's what I bought :-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262525092102?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks Folks

I found the servicing guide. I've been searching and googling fluid capacities all afternoon LOL

For my clutch, The RBF 600 is a bit pricy and I'll not be racing it. A lot seem to say synthetic? So should I just get a good brand of DOT4? Castrol etc?

Edited by EcoFriendlyAL