Suzuki Swift Sport Turbo 2008

Snjur

Just to share my other project aka "Pocket Rocket"

All the details can be fount down on the link, only changes are in Turbine which is now Garrett 2860 RS ball bearing which has been powder coated together with exhaust header, second row of injectors and 25% Mechanical LSD, Powerflex bushings, OMP race seats together with OMP steering deep dish.

Little guy is wickedly fast until 225 km/h where is electronically limited, drives and handles like glued to tarmac

http://social.nengun.com/member/snjur/ivan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry on late reply. No videos yet. It will be mapped during November now as we have waited for colder climate :)

Once maped will be going on dyno to see how much we have achieved with GT2860RS on 1.2 bar

Also the car needs to see the weight of car but I recon it should weigh less than 1000 kg since AC has been taken out and rear seat plus all the non needed stuff

If we squeeze out 300hp on that weight should be one wicked car.

So i think by the end of the month we should have numbers plus video

And yes still fwd, and with 25% limited differential it is quite fun for drive

Well idea was born when i stuble up on videos on youtube from "Top Fuel Swift Sport"

As i am not able now to attach any videos who is willing or interested he can see on youtube what this little car is capable of in performance of Top Fuel

Anyway so built was guided by Top Fuel Swift Sport

On Fuji race track little thing left behind cars like Evo RX7 and smillar, and all modified and only trailing for big boys like R34