Shiney intake hose

Crb

Im well underway some work on the engine bay and I'm looking for a nice shiney intake hose to go with my stillen cone filter, but not too sure where to look for it. Any suggestions would be greatful. I've seen that samco do one but I think I'd prefer a polished one to go with my polished plenum. I'm also thinking about the throttle body but I'm @*!# scared of touching that lol

I'm also thinking about the throttle body but I'm @*!# scared of touching that lol

I too was nervous about the TB but took the plunge and sent it off to Mopemark with the plenum and all was fine. IMO it is a must if you have a polished plenum and intake tube either side of it.

• Like 1

I'm also thinking about the throttle body but I'm @*!# scared of touching that lol

I too was nervous about the TB but took the plunge and sent it off to Mopemark with the plenum and all was fine. IMO it is a must if you have a polished plenum and intake tube either side of it.

+1

cda47675ff06f2a135934aecd19bfbb3.jpg