JAE 2014 Weekend of Camping, Cars and Drinking!

Grundy

We wanted to create a fresh Thread as Amy wasn't the OP so details for the event were scattered through the old thread.

Old thread - http://www.350z-uk.c...83971-jae-2014/

http://www.japcarclub.org/

Whats JAE? - a Big weekend of Japanese cars all getting together and camping for the weekend at a massive venue next to a lake :thumbs:

When is it? - Friday 5th - Sunday 7th September 2014

We can have up to 15 Zeds max on the joint stand...

Sunday is pack up in the morn and leave mainly at JAE, the main show days are Friday & the Saturday..... So we wont be missing much those of us who are off to Trax on the Sunday morning! I'll be leaving Sat eve late- home , unpack, then onto Trax Sunday morn.

What stand are we on? - Joint 350z-uk stand with GTROC club. Joining with these guys allows us to use their shelter, fuel for generator, food and join their party's!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OK, so... the details for JAE!

It's going to work like this; You buy your JAE ticket and buy your GTROC stand pass separately. Explained below!

You buy your own JAE ticket for the weekend, or perhaps for the day

You buy your ticket from the JAE shop - link just below, they are £30...

http://www.japcarclu...ndex.php/ticket

You then need to buy your stand pass for the GTROC stand (We shall call it the GTROC & 350Z-UK stand.) This cost covers food, drink , equipment hire costs , marquee, generator, generator fuel etc - it was only fair we chip in.

You buy the stand pass here ; £20 per person- so any passengers need to pay too. Children are a little cheaper. see below.

Adults 16 or above buy this : http://www.gtroc.org...d-adult-ticket/

Children 15 or under buy this : http://www.gtroc.org...d-child-ticket/

Once you have bought a JAE ticket and a GTROC stand pass- you need to let Amy Slade know!! I need to have a list of your invoice numbers from the GTROC stand pass , this is very important as I need to let GTROC knows who's coming with us, they need to know how many of us they will be catering for :)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once paid up in advance, you'll get the following food & drink for your £20; which will make it worthwhile, you'd have spent more in a day on food and drink there. Plus remember the stand pass includes our contribution to equipment- the marquee and generator and the stand plot.

Breakfast is Bacon wraps

Lunches are proper Japanese pot noodle and on Saturday you could also choose from a curry or kebab

Evenings is BBQ food

Members will do "Beer runs" but alcohol you have to pay for at JAE separately... the drinks included are soft drinks hot drinks only- tea, coffee % hot choc. . During these beer runs many like to pick up some salad to go with their BBQ food etc, so ensure you shout if you want anything. I'll be no doubt going to tesco down the road also so if anyone wants anything let me know

If anyone is Vegetarian - we need to know ASAP so we can cater for them!!!! or they won't have anything suitable if we don't know!

You just need you, your Zed and your Tent and camping stuff.. oh and clothes and clean pants .. don't forget those.

At JAE last year my partner and I brought a generator and fuel, we didn't ask for any help, we also brought a tiny marquee... GTROC are doing things properly. we will have a large party area/ marquee, electric, food and drink, plus they have paid for the stand space so the extra cost covers all this

Add your name to the list :)

1) Amyzed - arriving Friday morning- leaving Saturday eve (late though!) Going to Trax Sunday morn - PAYING JAE TICKET & GTROC STAND PASS 15.08.14

2) Grundy - arriving Friday morning- leaving Saturday eve (late though!) Going to Trax Sunday morn - PAYING JAE TICKET & GTROC STAND PASS 24.08.14

Edited by grundy225

1) Amyzed - arriving Friday morning- leaving Saturday eve (late though!) Going to Trax Sunday morn - PAYING JAE TICKET & GTROC STAND PASS 15.08.14

2) Grundy - arriving Friday morning- leaving Saturday eve (late though!) Going to Trax Sunday morn - PAYING JAE TICKET & GTROC STAND PASS 24.08.14

3) Madmarky - Ariving Friday and leaving saturday evening probably. Will sort payment out at later date.

Hey all

This is a sad thing to have to do but I have decided to cancel the 350Z-UK stand with GTROC.

Including me I only had one other car as Grundy doesn't know if he can make it, and basically thats not really a "stand" with two lonely Zeds on, if anything makes the club look bad just two cars when all other clubs have 10's and 20's and 30's and more! (Sorry if anyone disagrees.)

Basically I was entering the show and shine at JAE meaning the other Zed - Madmarkys may have been all alone on the stand! (he can still come with me though and enter show and shine too or come on another jap stand I can get on.)

With only 13 days till the show GTROC needed numbers and people to have bought their stand passes also.

Sorry folks to cancel a club stand. Seemed silly to have 1 Zed on the stand. Perhaps next year there may be more interest, it's a shame as it's a great weekend car show.

See you there - those of you going :)

• Like 1