350Z BLUETOOTH ADAPTER.

rwdstu

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people remove these from the Zed when selling? It's part of the car and should be going with it and just means that the poor sod who buys the car has to get raped on eBay for one or come on here and have their pants pulled down.

• Like 1

Why do people remove these from the Zed when selling? It's part of the car and should be going with it and just means that the poor sod who buys the car has to get raped on eBay for one or come on here and have their pants pulled down.

Not everybody uses the bluetooth adapter, and if you can get a extra £50 in your pocket then why not remove it, does not add any more to the vehicle when selling.

Not everybody uses the bluetooth adapter, and if you can get a extra £50 in your pocket then why not remove it, does not add any more to the vehicle when selling.

Not everybody uses the spare wheel, but seeing as it's part of the car, I'd like to think it comes with it.

• Like 2

Not everybody uses the spare wheel, but seeing as it's part of the car, I'd like to think it comes with it.

Not even in the same league. What hassle trying to sell a spare wheel for the zed.....that would be noticed by anybody viewing the car. The Bluetooth adapter is not a main running part of the car.

What Nissan should of done is have it built in with the head unit, this would make life much easier. :D

Next you will quote,

Not even in the same league. What hassle trying to sell a spare wheel for the zed.....that would be noticed by anybody viewing the car. The Bluetooth adapter is not a main running part of the car.

What Nissan should of done is have it built in with the head unit, this would make life much easier. :D

Next you will quote,

The spare is not a main running part of the car or any car either. Most new cars don't have them because they tend to lie in the boot and never get used but the owners until the point at which the tyre is fubar from age and needs binned.

But I do agree that it should have been built into the HU, but I still maintain that removing parts of the car when selling is wrong and anyone who does so, I hope you get stung in the same way with some future car.

Next you will quote,

The spare is not a main running part of the car or any car either. Most new cars don't have them because they tend to lie in the boot and never get used but the owners until the point at which the tyre is fubar from age and needs binned.

But I do agree that it should have been built into the HU, but I still maintain that removing parts of the car when selling is wrong and anyone who does so, I hope you get stung in the same way with some future car.

I will make sure there is a spare wheel or space saver with every car I buy in the future so not to get stung, merry Xmas to you to.

Hi, rwdstu, sorry but just got a z & don't much about the equipment yet. Are u saying that I can connect a device that u are selling to the audio dj lead I can then use my i phone 5 s via the steering wheel for £60?