Varrstoen ES6

Ceejay29

Curious about the ES6's; I presume they are one piece as they are effectively Meister reps? Ideally id like a polished lip with bronze spokes although if they do not split it could prove challenging. Would love to purchase a set of works but far too expensive and I would be paranoid running them.

I was going to get these, my 1st choice wheels.

They are Meister reps.

I wanted 18's, and they did bring out 18s for a short period, but ran out of stock with the off set I wanted.

If you want 19s though, then go ahead, epic wheels!

Edited by grundy225

Why not just buy a real set of Meisters or Proffesors 2nd hand, wouldnt cost that much more than a new set of the above and will always be worth similar to what you paid for them and being 2 or 3 piece you can do whatever you want finish wise ;)

• Like 1

Why not just buy a real set of Meisters or Proffesors 2nd hand, wouldnt cost that much more than a new set of the above and will always be worth similar to what you paid for them and being 2 or 3 piece you can do whatever you want finish wise ;)

THIS!

Check out JDMDistro, they've always got cool second hand splits for sale.

www.jdmdistro.com

• Like 1

Yes that is what I am thinking. I have been keeping an eye on the Leon Hardiritt Orden's JDMDistro currently have (probably my favourite wheel atm). With reference to restoring the polished lip; am I right in thinking that you can only re-polish a few times? And what happens with a buckle?

Thanks

You should only need to polish once, so long as you keep on top of it, but have had lips polished a couple of times :) If you get the right wheels you can replacement lips or barrels, probably cheaper than buy a whole new one piece wheel in the unlikely event of a buckle :)

Dont keep an eye on them, get them bought :)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1