Do I need a full cat back system to get a nice sound or...

SwissZ

will replacing just the back box do the job?

Local exhaust place is saying full cat back is the way to go but I was chatting to the Nissan dealer that sold me the car who said just the back box will be fine. To make things worse it's a nightmare just figuring out which exhausts are actually legal in car hating Switzerland. :surrender:

Cheers

• Like 1

Back box will be fine for a bit of noise.

Add Berks HFCs and it'll be pretty stunning.

Unfortunately HFCs will definitely screw me come Swiss MOT time....

You can generate a better sound with just the middle and rear silencer, you can always add to the system later down the line, we have a few options available... :)

I'm guessing shipping an entire system to Switzerland would cost me an arm and a leg :lol: not to mention the import costs :wacko:

Thanks for the advice guys, think I'll go for the rear silencer first and take it from there. Off to find out which ones come with an 'Ok for Switzerland' certificate...

You can generate a better sound with just the middle and rear silencer, you can always add to the system later down the line, we have a few options available... :)

What and keep standard back box ?

Standard rear silencer needs to go too, replaced with an aftermarket mid and rear silencer like the Cobra... :)

• Like 1