Quality Spraying and Great Price, South Yorkshire

Martinjj

Just had the car in at a local body shop (350z 2007 HR), NIght Blue.

Had 2 small dents in the roof a couple of inches in from each of the front corners and a larger dent between these 2 dents, both the smaller dents were noticeable, the larger dent seemed to be a lot worse when the sun was out, took the car in yesterday morning, picked it up this afternoon, the quality of the paint job is superb, colour is a perfect match and the dents are gone. All work came to £190 inc VAT, well happy... :)

Edited by Martinjj

Exactly, another place quoted me a min of £250, i didn't even know the place where i took it to existed and i pass it everyday (infact its a 10 minute walk from my house), only reason i found it is cos i was stuck in a traffic jam a couple of weeks ago and saw the company sign between some trees that are in the way...

Hi Martin,

It would be useful to other members in South Yorks and other adjacent areas, if you give the company name and location.

It's always good to know of trustworthy businesses to look after our Zeds!!

Hi Martin,

It would be useful to other members in South Yorks and other adjacent areas, if you give the company name and location.

It's always good to know of trustworthy businesses to look after our Zeds!!

Didn't know whether i was allowed..

But here goes:

Company is called "GPG 2000 Ltd", they don't have a website as such but here is the contact details via Yell http://www.yell.com/biz/gpg-2000-ltd-rotherham-3649135/

All they seem to do (from what i could see) is auto body repair and spraying, quite a few emergency services vehicles being fixed up etc so they must have quite a good reputation to get those kind of contracts. I asked about body kit fitting and spoilers while i was picking mine up and the owner says they get quite a few coming through the doors..

• Like 1