23 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits best?

• October 7th
    • October 28th

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28th would be better for me, gimme chance to save up some petrol money after my hols!

Mike, can give you a hand with accomodation reccomendations if you like, otherwise I am more than happy to offer my more highly honed skills....route reccomendations!!

If there is going to be a large number of us, ive got no qualms about "leading" a smaller group if we wanted to split up? Chesterfield, I have a route marked up from previous excursion so feel free to pm me if you want to chat mate.

Matt

Thats very true, but after a polite request for this to be a Z only meet, it would be nice if you could respect that instead of indulging in some ego stroking for your own self gratification though. Im sure someone will have a spare passenger seat though if you want to join in the banter and the fun :thumbs:

xStric9x

Chesterfield

Zzzz...

Z only Liam. Feel free to do the ASW bit elsewhere. ;)

I might just feel like a drive on the morning of the 28th, up to chester and lunch in Bala, free country and all :thumbs::teeth:

I would hope you would respect the forum and leave the run to Z cars only.

Z only Liam. Feel free to do the ASW bit elsewhere. ;)

I might just feel like a drive on the morning of the 28th, up to chester and lunch in Bala, free country and all :thumbs::teeth:

I would hope you would respect the forum and leave the run to Z cars only.

What if i stick a zed badge on me car? B)

Can't see your name on the list....... :)