What should I expect to pay?

martybhoy

Hi fowks, going to look at my third zed.

The first two were great examples but someone had beaten to them both by the time I got to see them.

I am booked to view and drive a

54 UK GT Zed in blue with black interior, FSH and 81000 miles on the clock.

Its being sold be a local dealership, no brand name sellers to have to break down.

From what I have been told and seen from pics the car has a black wrapped roof, gunmetal finished 18'' standard wheels and an aftermarket exhaust system.

I am not overly swayed by an aftermarket exhaust as I believe it or not like the stock sound.

I am just curious what value more experienced zed users would put on such a car with some minor age related stone chips etc aslong as nothing major is there.

Thanks fowks look forward to hearing some responses hopefully to my liking!

As an Azure it would be valued at around £6500/£7000ish

Think it depends on service history and number of owners to make £7k... :blush:

Aye does all depend on those, just I know Azure seem to always be the higher end of the bracket compared to other colours.

Thanks for the quick replys guys.

I was anticipating around 6.5k for it.

He has the car advertised for £7245

Its a noticeable ask to get him to that price but I will make a point of it, if I decide that the car is for me.

If I get a good value for my trade in plus his price down a bit Im sure a cash offer for the rest will hopefully entice him to accept it.

Also bare in mind guys location of the car is a big factor as well. Being in Scotland Martin if you can get that for as close to 6K you will get a good deal.

Show interested then say you aren't sure because it hasn't got Rays. When are you going to see it? If I'm about we can rock up in mine and see if he trys to talk rubbish :lol:

Thanks for the quick replys guys.

I was anticipating around 6.5k for it.

He has the car advertised for £7245

Its a noticeable ask to get him to that price but I will make a point of it, if I decide that the car is for me.

If I get a good value for my trade in plus his price down a bit Im sure a cash offer for the rest will hopefully entice him to accept it.

Have a read through this..

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/