Formula Drift F$%k up

StevoD

dont think theres alot you can do at 70-80mph at about 60 degrees of angle other than pull on the handbrake ad stamp the anchors and hope for the best haha

It's easy to criticize someones driving when you have hindsight, ...but I just thought if he had pulled the car straight from the drift he could have just driven around it like the S14 did rather than slide backwards into the other car.

Anyway as I said it's different when you're in that situation with mere tenths of seconds to make a choice. Didn't look like too hard a hit so I'm sure they'll get it all up & in ship shape fashion soon. :thumbs:

I've had someone spin in front of me and I've done exactly that and panicked and yanked the hydro to stop. Nearly went backwards into the rear quarter of a BDC competition supra. That's when I was prepared for it too, let alone coming round a bend flat out glancing to the left and seeing a car against the wall of what's supposed to be a closed track. I'm just glad there wasn't any Marshalls on the track!