Seat rails to suit bride bucket seats

A9H-RX

There's a pair on my350z going for $400 used so if you can get them for £300 I'd take it.

That's life, these things cost money, if you want nice things you have to pay!

I purchased a used sound system without headunit, I'm actually upgrading it to make it better, net result is a further £1k on top. You have to do these things sometimes.

There's a pair on my350z going for $400 used so if you can get them for £300 I'd take it.

That's life, these things cost money, if you want nice things you have to pay!

I purchased a used sound system without headunit, I'm actually upgrading it to make it better, net result is a further £1k on top. You have to do these things sometimes.

A lot of money just for mountings. Quite annoying to be honest but looks like it may have to be..

Edited by A9H-RX

just got me thinking....has anyone tried to use the motorised OEM ones on aftermarket seats??? Can it be done with a bit of fettling and welding???

If someone came up with a sub assembly to come inbetween the OEM ones and the new seats and make them as so they are universal to suit all would be on a winner Im sure. Food for thought me thinks. Mororised back and forth but manual recline.

Anyone got a spare set to butcher and design something???

just got me thinking....has anyone tried to use the motorised OEM ones on aftermarket seats??? Can it be done with a bit of fettling and welding???

If someone came up with a sub assembly to come inbetween the OEM ones and the new seats and make them as so they are universal to suit all would be on a winner Im sure. Food for thought me thinks. Mororised back and forth but manual recline.

Anyone got a spare set to butcher and design something???

I was thinking about this or even using standard fabric seats and using their rails as donors but the thought of buying and bolting sounds soo much easier lol