Car insurance gone up £170 this year not happy

Briggsybriggs1

Who are you with Pete? I'm not that far from you in terms of area and age group and I'm paying £400. Be interesting to ring them for a quote even though its not due 'til next may.

Got mine through Sky Insurance on here.

Pete

Bleeders!!!!!!!! These insurance types, had the same story from the bum holes myself this year, been with Sainsbury's Bank Car Insurance for 11 years, 48 with 16 years NCB and restricted mileage of 6000/annum asked for £500 at renewal when the year before the cost was £376. When challenged they advised they could do me a deal if i let the policy lapse for a while and approached them for a new policy as a new customer................................WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!!! Time for a sharp exit. With out to much problem found and took a policy with better cover benefits with AXA .....£269 Half the cost, on line, was able to do the lot even post a scanned copy of my NCB on the account ...............easy peasey ............pays to shop around B)