Uk Road Rallys? // Thatdudeinblue north america rally

StevoD

Does anyone know of any Uk road rallys ok there the stuff like canonball,modball, pure rally etc etc but all fo these are 1k+ per person

as really getting the bug to try a mutli stage/day rally, just the prices are extortionate closest i found lands end to john o groats with jolly gentlemen rally but its £750 Per person plus Vat for a 3 day one are there any cheaper uk ones?

im curious as the rally north america was last week and one of the channel i subscribe to thatdudeinblue did it a little research shows it was $500 per team for a 5 day rally?

are UK organizers cashing in that much ok they've got to get hotels on top but looking threw there forum it was like $70 a night so in total for 5 days $850 or in our money just under £500 why is the uk so much?

No idea, it's really pricey - I almost went to the pure rally.

And all the costs = 1 way, I.e. 1 way ticket euro tunnel, 1 way ticket boat to ibiza.

Depends on the event I guess, Pure Rally had a lot of Party nights planned, with guest DJ's etc