**Sold** - Neo Chrome wheel nuts

Full set of neo-chrome wheel nuts up for grabs. I purchased these from Mitz at Cougar Store a little while back and loved how they looked against my white RAYs. These are used, but in VERY good condition with very little signs of use. There is some slight wear to the inner tapered edged that pushes against the wheel (which is not visible when fitted), all exterior facing parts are in good condition and have a great colour to them.

Looking for £35 including postage.

0f37b5de-657c-4712-a1c3-4ef02a7c77b9.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

Edited by mattross1313

Matt if these are still for sale when the Zed shed does the BBQ, pop round and bring them, I might be interested, but need to see what they look like first :)

I've got these on my Zed, they're awesome! Excellent quality and a great finish! :)

• Like 1

Matt if these are still for sale when the Zed shed does the BBQ, pop round and bring them, I might be interested, but need to see what they look like first :)

They look awesome...buy them :lol:

If you insist :lol::p

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse my retardedness, do they remove the need for a locking wheel nut? Or would u still need one?

Correct, this set does not use the stock locking wheel nut key. All 5 are fitted to each wheel and come with a special key/tool to remove them.

Quick fitted pic :)

IMG_0575.jpg

• 2 weeks later...