57 names for Zed-Fest

Steve Burns

there must have been a shortage of really good looking 350Zs if 2 std ones took the best in show and higly commended... :bleh: keep trying lads ;)

At least we made the effort to turn up, sadly missed Tim who also popped along on Sunday, but left before I popped back over in the afternoon.

Maybe the result would have been the same had others turned up? Suppose we will never know the answer now...

yep missed you on Sunday Chris, only made it a brief visit :)

Sorry I missed Tim & Chris Sunday. I popped over again (late - around 3pm) and folk were packing up. Only saw 1 more 350 there but a couple of Fast & Furious 300ZX's.

It's a pity the event wasn't better attended and I hope the organisers were nevertheless pleased with the weekend. A nice bunch of folk though.

Nice attitude.

Oh of course you would have won if you had come over Val. ;) There is no better Zed in the land, its a true work of art - we should all be humbled and bow down in admiration.

There was however a gate to the entrance which was only about 7ft wide, so may have been a bit of a squeeze getting your head into the grounds. :lol:

Some of us have lives outside our Z, and dont live for winning trophies or bragging that our car got further in the show and shine than our arch rivals. It was just nice to see some shiny Z's on the day and show that myself and Jonathn were quite chuffed with our awards.

A first response of (and im paraphrasing here) - "The turnout must have been poor if those @*!# Z's won" is a bit off.

Would you like a new bunch of grapes, it appears the current ones you have may be slightly soured.

Nice attitude.

Oh of course you would have won if you had come over Val. ;) There is no better Zed in the land, its a true work of art - we should all be humbled and bow down in admiration.

There was however a gate to the entrance which was only about 7ft wide, so may have been a bit of a squeeze getting your head into the grounds. :lol:

Some of us have lives outside our Z, and dont live for winning trophies or bragging that our car got further in the show and shine than our arch rivals. It was just nice to see some shiny Z's on the day and show that myself and Jonathn were quite chuffed with our awards.

A first response of (and im paraphrasing here) - "The turnout must have been poor if those @*!# Z's won" is a bit off.

Would you like a new bunch of grapes, it appears the current ones you have may be slightly soured.

:clap:

Who knows. Who cares?

However, from looking at the winners & highly commended pictures one may deduce that the voters were on the conservative side because very few "fast n furious" types won. Models that were ostensibly 'stock' were commended.

I must admit that I haven't added a chain to the trophy and it isn't hanging round my neck although it was nice that other attendees recognised my car as a nice example. I've not made the call to my local cabinet makers as I have a sneaky suspicion it's the only award my 350 will get. Still, it's appreciated.

:#1::p

Nice attitude.

:clap:

+1 :thumbs: