Bluetooth phone adaptor

pmorg4

Bluetooth phone adaptor for sale. Works perfectly, was removed when I fitted an aftermarket Bluetooth music player which also supported hands free.

Slightly cheaper than the previous unit sold here a few hours ago :) £60 + £5 next day special delivery, or collect from Edinburgh.

Cheers

Paul

post-19373-140440754401_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bluetooth phone adaptor for sale. Works perfectly, was removed when I fitted an aftermarket Bluetooth music player which also supported hands free.

Slightly cheaper than the previous unit sold here a few hours ago :) £60 + £5 next day special delivery, or collect from Edinburgh.

Cheers

Paul

Yep a bit cheaper than mine but does yours have an instruction book, ?

and it took an age to sell it.. :scare: :scare: Good Luck.. :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 1

Cheers

Paul

Yep a bit cheaper than mine but does yours have an instruction book, ?

and it took an age to sell it.. :scare: :scare: Good Luck.. :thumbs:

I do have a copy of the instruction book on my computer that I would print off should the buyer want it. Personally, like any over-confident and under-capable male, I never used the instructions, just played around with the buttons until I figured it out! :D

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't got round to replying - been incredibly busy so no time to deal with the BT adaptor. I'm not 100% sure but I get the feeling that the factory Bluetooth works through the OEM head unit, so I suspect it wouldn't work. I'm happy to be corrected if any forum members know otherwise.

The adaptor is still for sale, as although I intended to list on eBay I've not even had time to think about it, so willing to leave it here for a while yet. Price stands at £55...

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Ok finally got round to listing this on fleabay. 99p no reserve and free postage - let's see what the market thinks of its value :)

Link is here if anyone wants to take a look - I will happily delete this link if it's not allowed, but I'm guessing it's OK since I'm not trying to sell to forum members via eBay hence it's for info only. I'm still willing to sell to a forum member in the meantime for the aforementioned price, as long as you contact me before there are any "serious" bids (i.e. slightly more than 99p ;) ).

Cheers.