Wanted - Lowering Springs

Grundy

Okay,

So I'm not in any rush for these, as I've said - Not modding this month and need to get the wheels on 1st :lol:

But my end goal date is JAE/Trax which is in September. Hopefully by then, my car will have a few new changes ;)

So with that in mind, coilovers are out of the questions for a little while, so looking for a set of springs.

After a used set for now (Sorry traders) as I've seen a few crop up over the past few weeks.

So if anyone is thinking about returning to stock or upgrading in the next couple of months, drop me a PM and I'll take them off your hands :)

Matt

Edited by grundy225

But my end goal date is JAE/Trax which is in September....

Japfest2 is in August ;)

Not going now :( Had a lot on and was only going for Track time. So not going gives me a bit of breathing space. Long old treck to go :(

I've got some but attached to oem shocks.

Might see if I can pick them up this month if that helps.

Oh they're Eibach :thumbs:

Yeah sounds good, as I said, in no rush (I.e. I won't be buying any today unless they were dirt cheap :) )

I've got a spare OEM set, if I cut a few loops off and paint them red would you be interested? :)

I was going to post that on someone's for sale thread :lol:

'Could you cut the springs and tell me they are Eibach ;) '

• Like 1

I've got a spare OEM set, if I cut a few loops off and paint them red would you be interested? :)

http://www.wikihow.c...ut-Coil-Springs

Edit: Also, this mod may result in lots of bad things happening including (but not limited to) injury, death, MOT failure, death, fines, death, bullying, death, crying, death, more expense and a minor case of death.

Edited by AliveBoy

Edit: Also, this mod may result in lots of bad things happening including (but not limited to) injury, death, MOT failure, death, fines, death, bullying, death, crying, death, more expense and a minor case of death.

But the good out weighs the bad? :p

a12mp_zpsbbbce078.jpg