Gopro hero 3 black edition

GT4 Zed

Brand new unused with all bell and whistles including wireless remote and various brackets for Motorsports. Impulse buy from the US. Not sure about UK price so looking for offers over £200 to recover some cost.

8D4A7B26-135A-46DF-A096-FBDD0DE977D3.jpg

1AAE3E0E-A689-4F78-9C8C-D0305EBAFD13.jpg

If Grundy don't want it, dibs! :)

:( If you buy this, then you have to come to JAE!

I'd of snapped this up, but I want to save this month, otherwise my wheels would be on right now!

Ignore me, just seen it's gone :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1

Great camera, I have the exact same one.

Make sure you update the firmwere ASAP as you get the new phone App capability and new 100FPS, 1440p setting.

Also, that's dirt cheap BTW, I almost wanted it just for the sake of it, lol.

Looking at the response I think I put it out dirt cheap!!!

Anyway it's gone to a good home and friend.

Sold to AmyzedðŸ‘

Mouthwash she beat you by 2 mins and posted 4 times🙀🙀🙀

Edited by GT4 Zed

Not sure how she beat me as I dibs it in the thread but whatever lol.

My bad :lol: May of given her a heads up on FB before I posted

She beat my PM as I sent it a bit later as I was waiting to see what you were doing, I don't care as it saves me money but techincally should have been offered to me first :p

• Like 2

Sorry Grundy did give me a heads up ... Then I sent him like 4 PMs ! Thanks Bennett it'll have a good home :)

I honestly don't care, it was just £200 for a new GoPro so just had to buy it really. I didn't even know what I was going to do with it, I would just drive for the sake of it. :lol: At least I don't have to go to JAE now :p

She beat my PM as I sent it a bit later as I was waiting to see what you were doing, I don't care as it saves me money but techincally should have been offered to me first :p

Sorry mate but "I dibs it means" nothing. You need to pm and pm an offer to be considered. Her pm and offer came first and it was better than yours. Would you have liked me to do a bidding war between both of you? The person you were dubbing after didn't even make an offer! I'm i supposed to wait till it comes or should I not take the first offer that meets my valuation?

I'm a legit guy and always been fair and never had any complaints from the multitude of things I've sold on here in the last 6 yrs so it's uncalled for.

72CAA0FB-9819-44D3-BE29-8FEEBD40DE9D.png

Edited by GT4 Zed
  • Like 1

No need to get so defensive, I didn't realise dibs in a thread mean nothing to you (maybe mention it). :)

Edit: also, I didn't even make an offer just let you know that I'll take it if Grundy didn't want it :lol:

Edited by mouthwash

I rest my case.

Makes absolutely no sense.

I do apologise as you are clearly a bit upset about it, in my threads I just operated on a dibs basis (even on the thread). The posts after were just a light hearted joke that you seem to have taken too seriously.