[SOLD]Azure DE bonnet

SteveM

Azure DE bonnet in good condition apart from one small scratch / ding. we think by looking at the scratch some scrote decided to stab their key down on the bonnet scratching and denting it in the process (not a happy bunny was i!) anyway i was going to get this repaired when another bonnet came up in OK nick so i swapped them out and lucky for me the match was good. anyway i dont know if this will be of use to anyone as i am guessing it will need a small repair and respray. I have no clue how much it would be to post and it would most likely get more damaged in the process so with that in mind £40 collected? or make me an offer

photo1_zps00606ca8.jpg

photo4_zps1dc23f10.jpg

photo1_zpsa1e05f4f.jpg

photo3_zps814031b2.jpg

*Note: if you come collect the bonnet i will throw the 50p piece in for free :lol: Shed and plant pots are not included! Rota centre caps are in another for sale thread

• 2 weeks later...

im still here at the moment guys... early train to france tomorrow morning :teeth:

i could wrap it and send it and would guess that £30 - £40 would cover it but i wouldnt like to say that it wont get damaged any further.... especially on the corners :surrender:

i guess if you are happy yo take the risk i can send it... will have to be after i get back from the alps next week though :drive1

only in france for about 30 mins..... ;)

france then belgium then germany then switzerland then italy and then austria and back again

if you deffo want it i will package it up and find out about postage costs when i get back

• 2 weeks later...

Just to anyone who does want shipping, it will be on the buyers head if it gets damaged, a large flat ally surface in a delivery truck is like a 4 year old running around in a china shop :lol:

Try Aliveboy, he's been trying to get a bonnet for ages.

• 3 months later...

I'd be interested if courier/postage is possible?

Elliot i can sort a courier if you really want but i quote grundy here.....

Just to anyone who does want shipping, it will be on the buyers head if it gets damaged, a large flat ally surface in a delivery truck is like a 4 year old running around in a china shop :lol:

up to you fella.... i would rather this be gone and some use to someone rather than sitting in my garage but would hate to see you pay out for it only to have it delivered in a bent and damaged mess

Eliot

just seen you are in Erith?

for the same cost as a courier i could deliver it for you? that way at least i know its been looked after while in transit!

drop me a PM if you are still interested and i am sure we can come to an arrangement :thumbs: