Front camber arms for increased negative camber.

daryloffset

Hello all! Can someone point me in the right direction for a pair of front camber arms to significantly increase the front camber? I've looked into SPL etc, I also see that Driftworks offer a set but doesn't say what it maxes out at.

Not fussed about tyre wear, not fussed about slinging it round a track. All about the lows.

Thanks!

I asked driftworks and im sure they said they adjust from -1 to -4

Yeah -4 should suffice.

Isn't -4 mentally high?! I had -3 on the back before and that was a pretty sharp angle :lol:

I want huge camber on the front of mine for drifting, will be interested to see if you get some. Where are you based?

SPL all the way baby! You get what you pay for. I've tried a few arm from so called brand names an they eventually fail. Ball joint is usual culprit.

For the price of replacing it many times you will get the race spec SPL fit and forget. I'm run 3deg up front and that as far I want to go on road tyres!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

SPL all the way baby! You get what you pay for. I've tried a few arm from so called brand names an they eventually fail. Ball joint is usual culprit.

For the price of replacing it many times you will get the race spec SPL fit and forget. I'm run 3deg up front and that as far I want to go on road tyres!

Nice one cheers!