No Man's Sky - PS4

sipar69

This is looking pretty darn special. Developed by a team based in Guildford. Hope the final game lives up to the promise. I love the idea of being able to fly down and land on any of the planets. Reminds me of playing Elite on the Speccy in the 80s and wishing you could do that.

Yeah, I clocked this have only really seen the 4 minute trailer mind.

Still not quite sure about what the general aim of the game is though, is it adventure/defence/RPG.

Lionhead used to be based out of Guildford ;) .

A Playstation exclusive too if I remember correctly.

An exciting time for games at the moment.

Agreed - I've not been all that impressed with the games on PS4 thus far, but that's to expected with a new console while developers get to grips with it. Some of the stuff shown at E3 looked very promising though (and I'm glad I'll get to have a go on GTAV at last when it comes to the PS4). :). If No Man's Sky ends up being just a shooter that will be a shame, but it looks like it should have additional elements too.

Yeah liked the look of this but will want to see more.

Its nice to finally see some decent content coming out for the next gen consoles, although its likely to be 2015 before we get our hands on them.

Stand outs for me are The Division (which looks amazing), Evolve (4 hunters vs 1monster - please live up to expectactions), the witcher and of course Batman Arkum Knight

• Like 1