Droplink time

cjh

Hi guys looking to replace my ARB endlinks. I have a bad creak from offside rear and a knocking from front. Nissan garage at last service said the rear droplinks are worn so pretty confident thats where the creaking is coming from. The knocking is at low speeds mainly when on flat rough surfaces, it doesnt seem to stop whilst braking so hoping its not a banana arm issue :scare: Anyway i wanted your advice on what to buy....seems the choice in the UK is nissan or whiteline. Anyone using whiteline, they look great to me...... are they a better choice than standards even though im never gonna lower the car? Im looking for strength rather than adjustability!! I ask because the USA guys seem to go for Powergrid or SPL and avoid whiteline due to concerns over the exposed joints???. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Front sounds like the banana bar unfortunately, hopefully just the bush, though :)

For the rears, you can get uprated drop links from Clarks Motorsport on here and probably CS (Cougar Store) too. They will last much longer than the originals on the car and cost less than the Whitelines which you don't really need due to not lowering the car. :thumbs:

Haha I knew in the back of my mind its prob the banana bar just hoping desperately it wasnt LOL. Thank for the info didnt know they did uprated ones thought it was just standard or adjustables. I will give those guys a ring!

Haha I knew in the back of my mind its prob the banana bar just hoping desperately it wasnt LOL. Thank for the info didnt know they did uprated ones thought it was just standard or adjustables. I will give those guys a ring!

It's not so much that they sell uprated drop links, they just changed them midway through production because the originals were a bit dodgy.

• Like 1

Ahhh I see....not suprised really judging by the number of forum threads, seems everyone has had to change them at some point. I will grab myself some 'uprated' ones from Clark Motorsport .........would love to lower the car and get adjustables but local road quality and speed bumps prevent :rant: Thanks for your help!