Howdy from Essex!

Although you may have more choice in winter, as folk generally hold onto them for the summer, I don't think you'll see a massive reduction in prices. Bargains can be had (as 350zedd pointed out), but don't hold out till winter in the hope that you'll find a bargain. If the right car comes up in the meantime, I'd grab it before someone else does.

Plus going from a 4WD car to a RWD in the middle of winter may not be the smartest move. It may stall your enjoyment of the car (depending on the kind of winter we get).

All just IMO :thumbs:

Although you may have more choice in winter, as folk generally hold onto them for the summer, I don't think you'll see a massive reduction in prices. Bargains can be had (as 350zedd pointed out), but don't hold out till winter in the hope that you'll find a bargain. If the right car comes up in the meantime, I'd grab it before someone else does.

Plus going from a 4WD car to a RWD in the middle of winter may not be the smartest move. It may stall your enjoyment of the car (depending on the kind of winter we get).

All just IMO :thumbs:

Thanks 14N, I want to save bit more money before I buy so October will probably be the earliest I start getting really stuck into hunting!

Good advice about the change in drive styles, i've never drive RWD before.....drift city!