FUSE BOX

Jixaman

Yea, this should be so easy...

I'm trying to fault find why my nav screen stopped working, the workshop manual points me to fuses to check first, erm, cant find fuse box, even although I'm looking at where its supposed to be... Like in the cabin, how do you remove the trim to get to the fuse box beside the foot rest...

Totally wasted night between researching the what to check and tryin to find it...

Cheers for input, ta...

You don't need to lift the carpet - fuse box is right of the accelerator pedal under a flap that as Mr G said you just push the clip and it opens.

Also a fuse box BEHIND the battery you need to remove the battery cover and behind the battery you will see a black half roundish cover it slides up and off that has loads of fuses and is a PITA to get at.

There is of course a small fues board and relay holder just in front of the battery but that is easy to check.

Unlikely for you but the positive terminal is also fused, the fuse links can be viewed easily - but these are main fuses and a lot more would not be working.

• 2 weeks later...