Replacement clutch suppliers any recomendations

TOMMYN

Hi, I,m looking to replace the clutch in my 07, 313 the hr engine does any one have any recomended suppliers with an approximate cost for as near standard replacement. Iv,e been told that as its the dual mass flywheel that will need changing also because of the springs weakening Main dealer costs for flywheel alone are eye watering Thanks for any help.

Looks like i,m going down the lightened flywheel and clutch route anyone found any real negatives with this set up, and is it just a straight swop out, dont want to mess the people fitting it around too much.

Unfortunately for the HR there isn't many choices for DMFs, the OEM is nearly £1k! You can get a much cheaper single mass but they are pretty noisy. Also recommended to change the concentric slave cylinder whilst you are there as it is inside the box and if it was to fail you'd need to box dropped out again. For the sake of £120 i'd get it done.

Depending on how you use the car I'd change to a braided clutch line and some good quality clutch fluid (like RBF600)

:pmclark:

• Like 1

Well after speaking with a reputable clutch and gearbox centre who are going to fit for me they strongly advise to stick with dual mass for reason of vibration on to engine crankshaft Nothing in it for them as i,m buying of a trader on this site, and yes i will change slave at same time . Thanks for replies.